The Finnish Institute in the Middle East carries out research on Middle Eastern languages, cultures and societies, and organises courses, seminars and conferences. The institute aims to promote Finnish academic research concerning on the Middle East and to develop and foster co-operation between universities, research institutes and cultural organizations.
- Levant Letters: Tiina Järvi: Seeking better life: Palestinian refugees’ narratives on emigration
- Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies, 29.–31.5.: schedule published
- Melammu Symposium, 3.–6.4.: programme published
- Program of New Forms of Trans-border Mobility Workshop published
- Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies: Call for Papers deadline 30.11.