The Finnish Institute in the Middle East carries out research on Middle Eastern languages, cultures and societies, and organises courses, seminars and conferences. The institute aims to promote Finnish academic research concerning on the Middle East and to develop and foster co-operation between universities, research institutes and cultural organizations.
- Program of New Forms of Trans-border Mobility Workshop published
- Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies: Call for Papers deadline 30.11.
- Call for papers: General session Melammu Symposia 11, 3–6 April 2017, Beirut, Lebanon
- Call for papers: Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies, 29-31.5.2017, Joensuu
- Guest lecture 18.5. in Helsinki: Turkey under the AKP